Blake and I celebrated our own Christmas a few days before the actual holiday. This has been something we have been doing since we started dating. Here are a few pictures from our early Christmas!
 |
| Here I am at 33 weeks with Ellen from Christmas Vacation |
 |
| A cute onesie for Baby Newton |
 |
| More baby presents from Grandma and Grandpa Newton |
 |
Blake with a baby North Face vest and his new YETI cooler
We had a nice night together celebrating Christmas but I was unfortunately put on complete bed rest earlier in the week. I went in for my 33 week appointment and they discovered that my amniotic fluid was very low. They are going to monitor me every week until the baby is born to make sure that it doesn't get any lower. We are praying that the situation does not get any worse and for the safe delivery of our baby. |